Free Cone Day At Dairy Queen
Coming to a DQ Near You On 3/20/2018
Breaking news. Stop the press. Hold the phone. Extra, fucking extra! Free ice cream is upon us, and for the few people that enjoy my ice cream antics, you need to know.
Yes, Dairy Queen is giving away free ice cream, and to help a few people out, I’m listing the FAQs of whos, whats, whens, wheres, whys, and hows.
Ice Cream FAQs
- DQ and you.
- What’s Happening?
- DQ is offering free ice cream. Nuff said. Go get some.
- When is this going down?
- Tomorrow, 3/20/2018. This is an annual thing, so if you miss it this year, you should be able to do it on the first day of Spring in 2019.
- Why are the offering free ice cream? Won’t they lose money?
- They don’t care about that. Dairy Queen just wants to make you happy. Well… Mission Accomplished. Actually, that’s not entirely true. The reason is to celebrate the start of Spring and simultaneously raise money and awareness for local Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals. [For those of you wondering about this royal cause Dairy Queen is helping, the CMNH helps to provide funding for treatments of children’s hospitals to family that are having trouble affording said treatments.
- Where do I get my free ice cream?
- Your local DQ. Their website says participating locations only, but I find it hard to believe that one franchise is going to be like, naw, fuck that. I hate kids and want them all to die in the hospital.
- How do it get it?
- Show up at your DQ on the specified date. That’s pretty much the only requirement.
So… that’s the skinny on this fatteningly delicious dessert day. I hope you guys enjoy!
Donate Directly to CMNH!
Did you ice cream heart just melt a little bit? Mine did too. If you want to donate directly to their cause, you can do so here.
Let Me Know About Other Ice Cream Promotions
There’s a lot of stuff that happens in the world of ice cream and it’s hard to cover all of it. So if you know of any special ice cream events coming up in the near future, send me a message! I’d be happy to humble myself before your local event prowess in order to learn and share this crucial ice cream information. Send me a message via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or on my contact page. I hope to hear from you soon!